Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: R113-2-1125
- Shipping Weight 0.57 kg
The resilient face of this headlight guard by ALTRIDER for BMW R1200 GS is precision cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate which is formulated with a hardened, scratch-resistant surface both front and rear. The face attaches to the stainless steel frame with a sturdy, custom-machined aluminum ball-and-rubber socket connection which is free of any vibration. These innovative fasteners make removal of the guard for cleaning a cinch – no tools required. The polycarbonate guard is also interchangeable with all other versions of the ALTRIDER headlight guard.
NOTE: This version of the ALTRIDER headlight guard features an extension in the design to protect the LED heat sink or any accessory lights located beneath the main headlight. It is NOT compatible with the BMW R1200 GSW Adventure!
The stainless steel frame of the polycarbonate headlight guard is anchored on all four corners of the headlight to provide a robust foundation to absorb impacts. The installation is simple and does not require removal of the blinker stalks or any bodywork. The top is mounted using the OEM bolts while the bottom uses the provided stainless steel hardware. The metal frame is laser-cut and grain finished. The frame is available in a powder-coated black finish which is incredibly resistant to rust and weathering. The headlight guard will fit both the halogen and LED headlights.
The ALTRIDER polycarbonate headlight guard also includes a specially designed glare guard. This durable vinyl decal attaches to the wind deflector below the windshield. The refined matte finish prevents light from reflecting off the windshield into the rider's eyes.
Please note – while polycarbonate is an incredibly tough material, chemical based cleaners will rapidly break down the material (ex. alcohol, Windex, etc). Only warm water and mild soap should be used to clean the polycarbonate headlight guard.
- All ALTRIDER products are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Polycarbonate face resistant to impacts and specially treated to harden the surface to resist scratches
- Extended version - protects LED heat sink or accessory lights below headlight
- Custom-machined ball-and-socket connections allow removal of face without any tools
- Polycarbonate headlight guard interchangeable with all other versions of the ALTRIDER headlight guard
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation and is highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Compatible with halogen and LED headlights
- Fits BMW R1200 GS
- Frame available in powder-coated black