Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: KT13-3-1108
- Shipping Weight 0.15 kg
High-quality brake lever shield by ALTRIDER, suitable for the below-mentioned KTM Adventure models.
Positioned between the foot peg and the engine casing, the rear brake lever is angled almost perpendicular to the bike before curving down and along the clutch case cover. Since the lower body is so much stronger than the upper, seasoned aggressive riders hang on to the bike with their feet and legs to reduce fatigue of the upper body and arms. With the position of the rear brake on the big KTMs, the rider’s foot can unintentionally contact and begin to engage at the top of the lever where it begins to bend towards the engine casing. This was noticed by a lot of both the seasoned and beginner level customers when riding in the standing position. The ALTRIDER Brake Lever Shield mounts to the perimeter of the casing using OEM installation points. An outward flange prevents accidental engagement of the break arm while still providing a surface to properly hug the bike with the foot, all without interrupting any feel or ergonomics.
- ALTRIDER motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Prevents accidental engagement of rear brake
- Easy installation with flush mount hardware
- Made of 1/8” (3.2 mm) aluminum
- Available in black, silver, and orange (please select from above)
- KTM 1050 Adventure
- KTM 1090 Adventure
- KTM 1190 Adventure/R
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R/S/T