Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SU10-2-1105
- Shipping Weight 0.54 kg
The resilient face of this high-quality headlight guard by ALTRIDER for Yamaha XT 1200 Z Super Tenere is precision cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate which is formulated with a hardened, scratch-resistant surface both front and rear. The face attaches to the stainless steel frame with a custom machined aluminum ball-and-rubber socket connection that provides a sturdy connection free of any vibration. These innovative fasteners make removal of the guard for cleaning a cinch – no tools required. The polycarbonate guard is also interchangeable with all other versions of the ALTRIDER headlight guard.
The stainless steel frame of the polycarbonate headlight guard is anchored on all four corners of the headlight to provide a robust foundation to absorb impacts. Unlike other available headlight guards, installation is simple and does not require removal of the blinker stalks or any bodywork. The top is mounted using OEM bolts while the bottom uses the provided stainless steel hardware. The metal frame is laser-cut and grain finished. The frame is available in a powder-coated black finish and is incredibly resistant to rust and weathering.
Please note – While polycarbonate is an incredibly tough material, chemical based cleaners will rapidly break down the material (ex. alcohol, Windex, etc). Only warm water and mild soap should be used to clean the headlight guard.
- All ALTRIDER products are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Suitable for Yamaha Super Tenere XT 1200 Z (from MY 2010)
- Polycarbonate face resistant to impacts and specially treated to harden the surface to resist scratches
- Custom machined ball-and-socket connections allow removal of face without any tools
- Interchangeable with all other versions of the ALTRIDER headlight guard
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation and is highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Frame available in powder-coated black