Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: SU10-0-1000
- Shipping Weight 6.2 kg
High-quality stainless steel crash bars by the renowned US manufacturer ALTRIDER, suitable for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere.
In designing these crash bars, ALTRIDER went through the trouble of maintaining the hidden connector in the front to yield a seamless system, meaning that the energy of a hard impact on one side can be transferred throughout the bars and to the other side. The three mounts on one side do not have to take an entire impact load; instead, it is distributed across six mounts so none of them are overwhelmed. All of this is important because the crash bars will not only protect the fairing in the case of a crash, but also the Super Tenere’s exposed radiator.
ALTRIDER also conducted a thorough study to identify the bike’s contact points when on its side. This led to a crash bar design that offers a wide contact area between the crash bars and the ground. The other contact points will be the handlebar ends and the rear passenger peg – protecting the fairing, engine and radiator as well as the brake and shifter levers.
The crash bars allow full removal of the right-hand side panel. Because the left-hand side panel only requires periodic removal, the bars were not designed to allow a removal of the panel. However, the left-hand side panel can be loosened enough to access to the hardware holding the gas tank in place, allowing the tank to be lifted up to gain access to the air box.
- All ALTRIDER products are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel construction
- Hand TIG welding
- 1 inch diameter tubing for strength
- Dimensions: height = 15 inches (38.1 cm) x width = 20 inches (50.8 cm) x depth = 18 inches (45.7 cm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
- Available in silver or black - please select from above
- Compatible with Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z (2010-current)
- Compatible with Yamaha World-Crosser Kit (OEM frame guards must be removed)
- Download Altrider Bracket-Set for Honda Africa Twin Crash Bars Installing Instructions
- Download Altrider Lower Crashbars for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L Installing Instructions
- Download Altrider Upper Crashbars for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L
- Download Altrider Reinforcement Crashbars for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L