Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SU14-1-1200
- Shipping Weight 4.4 kg
High-quality skid plate by the renowned US manufacturer ALTRIDER, suitable for the Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z.
Rocks and debris are no match for this extremely robust skid plate featuring hand TIG welds and stainless hardware. Constructed of 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) powder coated aluminum, it reaches high on the left hand side to protect the stator, and provides extensive coverage of the headers on the right.
The skid plate must be removed to change the oil filter. If using an aftermarket oil filter, it must be the same 2.5 inch (63.5 mm) length as the OEM one to avoid interference. However, the oil alone can be changed with the skid plate installed.
- All ALTRIDER products are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Made of 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) powder coated aluminum with hand TIG welds
- 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) powdered coated steel hand TIG welded brackets replace the thin stamped sheet bracket to resisting bending upon impact
- The rear bracket is constructed from 3/16 inch (4.7625 mm) powdered coated steel and utilizes two mounting points on each side to resist pivoting upon impact
- Plate to be fixed on 4 OEM mounts for a better force distribution and long-term durability
- Various cutouts for an improved engine heat dissipation
- Smooth surface to facilitate sliding over obstacles
- Compatible with Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z (2010-current)
- Compatible with both ES and non-ES versions
- Available in silver and black - please select from above
Note: The ALTRIDER skid plate for Yamaha Super Tenere will NOT work with the OEM Yamaha crash bars because of the interference with the crossbar on the crash bars. The skid plate will mount up, but the cross bar will have to be removed!