Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
- Order number: AS20-2-1105
- Shipping Weight 1.25 kg
High-quality clear headlight guard by ALTRIDER, custom-made of tough polycarbonate for the below-mentioned Honda model.
The front end of the Africa Twin sports a lot of plastic work and very few easily accessible mounting points, creating a challenge when finding locations to mount a proper headlight guard. ALTRIDER engineers found a creative but practical solution to mount the headlight guard bracket to the bike, fastening at the base of the windscreen and beneath the headlight assembly. The result is a sleek and sturdy bracket design that matches the bike’s aesthetics and still provides maximum protection to the vulnerable headlight.
Constructed in the United States, the ALTRIDER clear headlight guard mounts to four factory hard points by way of the 2 mm thick, laser-cut stainless steel mounting bracket. The quick release system means no tools are required to remove the polycarbonate lens for cleaning in the field.
- Made of 4.7 mm scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Bracket made of 2 mm laser-cut stainless steel
- Fixed by using 4 OEM mounting points
- No-tools quick-release face for easy cleaning
- Available in powder-coated black
- NOT compatible with OEM upper light bar!
- Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Adventure Sports (does NOT fit the Standard models!)
NOTE: Polycarbonate will react to certain chemicals and requires specific care to clean correctly and keep looking good for the long haul. Cleaning improperly can result in scratches, hazing, surface crazing and cracking.