Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PP-84MK3
- Shipping Weight 0.9 kg
Premium replacement foot pegs by PIVOT PEGZ, suitable for the below-mentioned Honda Africa Twin models.
An absolute breakthrough - and not just for cross-country and enduro riders who criticise the lack of sensitivity of the original pegs.
Thanks to a spring joint, these foot pegs follow the forward and backward movements of the foot to an angle of 20 degrees. This protects the boot and gives the rider a better position on the bike - even in extreme situations. It also minimises the load on the rider, since the boot is almost always positioned on the full surface of the peg and not - as with the conventional peg - on the edge. This is particularly tiring, especially off-road.
But the pegs are also extremely convenient in everyday riding. They provide a comfortable position of the rider's feet on the pegs, which results in more relaxing riding. And thanks to the pivot movement, changing gears is easier and quicker.
The PIVOT PEGZ MK3 version is now available with a footprint width of 60 mm.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Delivery in pairs
- Platform width: 60 mm each
- O-ring seals at both ends of the pivot shaft for optimum protection
- TÜV certification by the German Technical Inspection Association 'TÜV Rheinland Group'
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sports
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Standard from MY 2018
- Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Adventure Sports
- Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Standard from MY 2020