Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: RO02-2-2003
- Shipping Weight 0.43 kg
The ROX Speed FX Pivoting Handlebar Risers in chrome are the perfect addition for a customised look and enhanced control.
Factory bikes are amazing these days but they are not built for each individual’s specific dimensions. These risers allow to raise the handlebars by two inches and pivot them at the angle most comfortable for the rider to handle. This provides a large range of adjustability, unlike traditional bar risers, and relieves the stress placed on the rider's wrists, elbows and shoulders, resulting in reduced fatigue and more enjoyable rides.
The ROX Risers are selectively adjustable forward and back, and their two-piece design installs on almost any bike with clamps holding the handlebars.
Note: It is essential to always check and confirm that the bike has adequate cable and brake line length before installing any handlebar risers!
- Made from CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Suitable for 28.6mm (1 1/8") handlebars
- Raises bars up to 5 cm (2")
- Available in black and silver anodised - please select from above
Suitable for (amongst others):
- BMW R1200GS Adventure 2006-2012
- BMW R1200GS 2004-2012
- BMW X-Country all MY
- Ducati Hypermotard all MY
- Ducati Multistrada from MY 2010
- KTM 690 E / R all MY
- KTM 990 Adventure all MY
- KTM 1090-1190-1290
- Triumph Speed/Street Triple from MY 2008
- Triumph Tiger 800 XC / Street / Roadie from MY 2011
- Yamaha Vmax all MY
- Yamaha Super Tenere up to MY 2013