Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: ALTR-2-2003
- Shipping Weight 0.52 kg
High-quality, universal ALTRIDER handlebar riser kit, rising the bar by 30 mm.
Elegantly machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, this item has been created to rise a vide variety of motorcycle handlebars. The offset geometry of the clamping faces prevent the bars from rotating, while non-corroding stainless socket head screws and screw head covers keep everything weather-resistantly in place.
The risers have been bead-blasted, then finished in an anodized black and feature an engraved ALTRIDER logo. In most situations, their installation is compatible with the OEM wiring and brake/clutch cables, i. e. there is no need to extend or re-route any cables on the bike.
Note: It is essential to always check and confirm that the bike has adequate cable and brake line lengths before installing any handlebar risers!
The ALTRIDER 30 mm Block Handlebar Risers are designed to fit on any bike with a stock 1-1/8" (28,5 mm) handlebar, parallel OEM bar clamps and an open mounting area. They are quickly and easily installed by using the four included bolts.
- 100% designed and made in the USA
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Fit motorcycles with 28.5mm tapered handlebars
- Optimise the riding position
- Offset clamp design to ensure a secure clamping force
- Easy 4-bolt installation
- Delivery includes all the necessary mounting material and instructions
- Engraved ALTRIDER logo
- Available in matte black anodized
- OEM bar clamps must be parallel and sized for M8 bolts in order for these risers to mount properly!
- Cannot be installed on bikes with angled (eg. V-Shaped) OEM bar clamps!
- Cannot be installed where the OEM clamping bases are offset (bases must be level)!