Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: T719-2-2700
High-quality adjustable clutch arm extension by ALTRIDER, specifically designed for the Yamaha Tenere 700 model.
While the OEM Yamaha clutch arm is well designed for casual riding, technical off-road riding with heavy clutch work can quickly fatigue a riders hand and forearm. The ALTRIDER extension helps reducing the riders' fatigue, at the same time increasing the clutch feel.
NOTE: Not compatible with the OEM Yamaha crash bars!
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Replaces OEM clutch arm
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Clevis clip is formed from stainless steel
- Variably adjustable
- Designed to reduce clutch pull by up to 33% and to increase feel
- Delivery includes all the necessary mounting material
- Available in anodized black