Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: KT13-2-2532
- Shipping Weight 0.2 kg
High-quality foot brake system by ALTRIDER, offering substantially more braking safety and comfort during off-road riding.
Most OEM brake pedals have a single-positioned small footprint, yet most ADV riders substantially change foot positioning as they switch between standing and sitting. If the riders' feet are not already situated correctly on the rear brake pedal, they are potentially doubling reaction time and distance to make what could be a critical stop. This is why all motorcycle racers have 1 or 2 fingers on the front brake lever in photographs. ALTRIDER has taken away this additional hazard with the patent pending DualControl Brake System. There are two parts to the ALTRIDER DualControl Brake System that enhance control and reaction time; a riser and an enlarger plate.
When in a seated position, a rider’s bent knee naturally puts the angle of the foot pointed down 90 degrees from the lower leg, while a standing position creates a straighter leg and raises the angle of the foot to a more horizontal position. Using the OEM brake pedal, there is no way to keep the correct brake control position when both sitting and standing. With the ALTRIDER enlarger and riser combined, there are now two levels in which to engage the rear brake, putting the foot in an optimal position regardless of the riding position.
The ever-changing terrain of off-road riding means the rider's entire body is constantly moving and adjusting. The billet aluminum enlarger plate gives the foot a greater surface area to work with, affording the rider more control of the rear brake. The enlarger plate is precision fit to each bike model, ensuring long-term stability. Optional and replaceable grip pins are provided for further customization.
- Stainless steel bottom plate and hardware to endure the abrasions of off-road riding
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 25.4 mm riser height available
- Pins provided with enlarger for enhanced grip, extras included
- Enlarger and riser available in black or silver (please select from above)
- Patent Pending
- Replaces KTM, Husqvarna, and Husaberg OEM part numbers: 60013051000, 54813951000, 81213951000, 54813051100 and 54813051000
- KTM 1190 Adventure / R
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- KTM 990 and 950 Adventure
- KTM 690 Enduro
- KTM 125-540cc bikes
- Husqvarna 125-501 cc bikes
- For full fit list click here