Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: FSC.06.799.10001
- Shipping Weight 0.15 kg
High-quality gear lever by SW-MOTECH, suitable for the Yamaha Ténéré 700 model from MY 2019.
This lever made of a strong aluminum alloy is infinitely adjustable in order to achieve an optimal gear position.
All SW-MOTECH gear levers combine specifically selected materials and innovative designs with a perfect fit. A special HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches to the levers and the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Material: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Made of two pieces with an infinitely adjustable unit
- Providing improved ergonomics and a safe operation
- Including a spring mechanism enabling the lever to retract, thus protecting it from breaking in case of a crash
- Distance between tread and switching shaft on original gear lever: 103 mm
- Adjustable range of distance between tread and switching shaft on SW-MOTECH gear lever: 75-129 mm
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle
- Possibility to mount a gear lever extension in order to enlarge the tread surface
- General Operating License NOT required for German traffic
- Delivery includes fitting instructions and mounting material
- Available in black and silver anodised
NOTE: The a. m. folding of the gear lever in case of a fall is only guaranteed if the gear lever is mounted in the standard forward position!