Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PM-SRK-690-701.08
- Shipping Weight 0.306 kg
High-quality reinforcement kit by PERUNMOTO, specifically created for replacing the weak OEM upper and lower tank bolts of the KTM 690 and Husqvarna 701 models.
The above-mentioned models suffer from the known and documented problem with their weak upper subframe (tank) bolts. This kit minimizes the chances of failure of the upper subframe (tank) bolts by preventing any free play in the lower tank joint and by improving the quality and design of the upper tank joint.
Scope of delivery
- 2 upper bolt caps made of AISI 4140 steel, heat-treated for added strength and then zinc-coated for rust protection, making them virtually indestructible. Size of the head is standard = 27 mm, i. e. the same as the front axle nut. Featuring an M6 threaded hole for the OEM bolt holding the plastic fairing. Slim design of the bolt cap so the plastic fairing is not sticking out more than it does when the OEM upper bolt is used.
- 2 upper bolts (+ optional 2): 12.9 machine bolts, zinc-coated. These are much stronger than the OEM upper tank bolts. Length = 25 mm, i. e. 15 mm is threaded into the bolt cap when properly torqued. NOTE: The kits for 2014-2016 bikes contain additional button head bolts necessary for the Husqvarna 701 models.
- 2 small M6 washers: Standard M6 zinc-coated steel washers. These are used together with the OEM M6 bolts holding the side fairings and bolting into the upper bolt cap.
- 2 lower bushings made of strong plastic, i. e. polyamide with molybdenum, which are much stronger than the OEM lower bushings made of rubber, yet gentle enough not to damage a plastic tank in case of close contact. The OEM upper rubber bushings are kept for dampening the connection between the tank and the frame. Slightly different size for a better fit.
- 1 sleeve made of AISI 304 stainless steel without internal thread.
- 1 lower bolt made of 10.9 coated zinc.
- 1 M8 standard washer made of zinc-coated steel, including an M8 standard zinc-coated steel safety nut.