Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
- Order number: T719-2-8301
- Shipping Weight 0.3 kg
High-quality, adjustable windscreen risers by ALTRIDER, custom-made for the Yamaha Tenere 700 model from MY 2019.
The Yamaha Tenere 700 is a great all around bike for both on- and off-road riding. However, most riders find that the windscreen is just not tall enough, and are hit with wind buffeting, bugs to the visor and excess noise. To alleviate these issues, ALTRIDER designed an adjustable windscreen riser for the Yamaha Tenere 700, with a minimum 10mm rise over stock at the lowest setting and a 90mm adjustment range, for a total 100mm increase at the highest setting over the stock windscreen.
Given the ultimate range of adjustment, the ALTRIDER Windscreen Riser can eliminate buffeting for a wide range of riders' heights.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- CNC-machined from 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Variably adjustable with a minimum height increase of 10 mm and a maximum increase of 100 mm
- Easy to install within minutes using the included hardware
- Adjustable on the fly with CNC-machined knurled thumb nuts - no tools required
- Laser-etched ALTRIDER "A" and "T7" logos
- Compatible with the ALTRIDER T7 Cowl Support (available separately) as well as any GPS mounts and handlebar risers
- Anodized black finish
NOTE: Delivery does NOT include any windscreens!