Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
- Order number: T719-2-2301
- Shipping Weight 0.8 kg
High-quality, adjustable side stand by ALTRIDER, custom-made for the Yamaha Tenere 700 model from MY 2019.
The ALTRIDER Adjustable Side Stand is the only side stand for the Tenere 700 that works with all suspension heights, i. e. not only with a lowered bike, but also with a raised one.
When the suspension is altered from stock height, the side stand is no longer set at the optimal angle. ALTRIDER has created a durable side stand to work with just about any suspension height. The two-piece stand is built to last and easy to adjust.
Installation is simple, especially when using the spring puller included in the delivery.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 7 adjustable height settings, including factory height, 1 inch (2.5 cm) higher than factory, or two inches (5 cm) lower than factory
- Adjustable in 0.5 inch (1.25 cm) increments
- Convex foot ensures a large and stable contact patch, no matter the terrain or suspension height
- Enlarged foot, preventing the stand from sinking into soft ground
- Delivery includes all the necessary mounting material, as well as an upgraded spring
- Available in black
Note: It is generally possible to do a side stand pivot. The ALTRIDER billet aluminum design is just as strong as, if not stronger than, the original YAMAHA cast aluminum side stand. Still, we do NOT recommend doing a side stand pivot, even with the OEM side stand!