Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: AT16-1-4002
- Shipping Weight 2.7 kg
High-quality, practical luggage rack system by ALTRIDER, suitable for he Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin.
This system combines the rear luggage rack and the pillion luggage rack to create a complete and robust ALTRIDER mounting system.
The racks are constructed from laser cut aluminum which is grained to remove burrs before being formed and anodized for durability. The unique cutouts are shaped to accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks to secure whatever luggage or larger items the rider needs to carry. Each cutout and all edges are machined with a rounded profile to eliminate wear on straps, even on longer rides.
The rear luggage rack is pre-drilled for easy integration with ROTOPAX mounts in order to carry fuel and water packs. It also includes pre-drilled mounting holes for GIVI Monokey hard mount points, allowing the use of any Monokey-compatible top box.
The pillion luggage rack is the only offering on the market to replace the rear seat. The solid top surface helps prevent water intrusion into the space below the rack.
Installation of ALTRIDER's luggage rack system is quick and easy with the included stainless steel hardware. Both racks are compatible with factory side cases and are available in both a clear anodized silver and black anodized finish.
- Laser cut from 3/16 in (4.76 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a rounded profile
- Rear rack compatible with ROTOPAX mounts and GIVI Monokey top cases
- Solid top surface on pillion rack helps prevent water intrusion
- Available in black and silver - please select from above
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin standard models (not suitable for Adventure-Sports-models)