Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: PMLR701.sw
- Shipping Weight 1.3 kg
High-quality luggage rack by PERUNMOTO, specifically designed for the new Husqvarna 701 Enduro model.
This rack was designed to carry smallish soft luggage and/or 1-gallon ROTOPAX packs (available separately). Furthermore, it can be used as a strapping platform for rack-less bags. It can carry as much weight as the mounting points, i. e. the threaded inserts in the plastic tank, can endure. Therefore, it is not recommended to strap any luggage with a total weight of more than a few kilograms onto the rack. In case of really rough riding, meaning high speeds over very bumpy terrain, it is highly recommended to secure the luggage carried on the rack in order to minimize bouncing.
- Made of a strong and durable 6 mm aluminium sheet (AlMg3 H22 - 5754)
- Weight including all mounting hardware: 1.0 kg
- Smooth and chamfered edges of the rack and slots preventing injuries to the hands and damage to the baggage
- Including 18 slots as strapping points for all kinds of soft luggage, tool bags or small roll bags
- Easy and seamless integration with numerous rack-less bags, for example ALTRIDER Hemisphere and ENDURISTAN Monsoon (both available separately, see below)
- Integrated G-hooks - made for quick mounting and dismounting of rack-less bags and easy refueling
- Holes for ROTOPAX mounts, ideal for fixing 1-gallon ROTOPAX fuel or water packs (available separately)
- Compact, practical size - may be extended with the PERUNMOTO Extension Plate (available separately)
- All necessary mounting hardware provided - see image above
- Available in matte black or white with high-quality powder coating - please select from above