Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: SU10-2-4000
- Shipping Weight 2.3 kg
High-quality rear luggage rack by the renowned US manufacturer ALTRIDER, suitable for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere.
The ALTRIDER luggage rack for the Super Tenere is constructed from a single piece of laser-cut aluminum that is then grained to remove burrs, formed, and anodized for durability. The unique cutouts are shaped to accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks to secure whatever luggage or larger items you need to carry. Each cutout and all edges are machined with a rounded profile to eliminate wear on straps even on longer rides. The rack comes with a mounting bracket, made from 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) anodized aluminum, which replaces the stock plastic mounting bracket and greatly increases the rack’s capacity.
The luggage rack is pre-drilled for easy integration with ROTOPAX mounts in order to carry fuel and water packs. It also includes pre-drilled mounting holes for GIVI Monokey mount points, allowing for use with any Monokey-compatible top box.
Installation is quick and easy with the included stainless steel hardware. The rack may be installed in two different positions, i. e. either in the customary high position on top of the passenger seat and handles, or in a lower position without these two items.
ALTRIDER’s luggage rack for the Super Tenere is compatible with the factory side cases, and is available in a clear anodized silver finish and black anodized finish.
Note: This rack is not compatible with the original YAMAHA top case!
- All ALTRIDER products are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Laser cut from 3/16 in (4.75 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a rounded profile
- Compatible with ROTOPAX mounts (available separately) and GIVI Monokey top cases
- Dimensions: 3 inches (7.6 cm) x 14 inches (35.6 cm) x 14 inches (35.6 cm) (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Suitable for Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere from MY 2010
- Available in black and silver - please select from above