Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
- Order number: T719-2-4002
- Shipping Weight 0.001 kg
High-quality, practical luggage rack system by ALTRIDER, suitable for the Yamaha Tenere 700 model.
This system combines the rear luggage rack and the pillion luggage rack (both available separately) to create a complete and robust ALTRIDER mounting system.
The racks are constructed from laser cut aluminum which is grained to remove burrs before being formed and anodized for durability. The unique cutouts are shaped to accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks to secure whatever luggage or larger items the rider needs to carry. Each cutout and all edges are machined with a rounded profile to eliminate wear on straps, even on longer rides.
The rear luggage rack is pre-drilled for easy integration with the ROTOPAX mounts (available separately, see below) in order to carry fuel and water packs. It also includes pre-drilled mounting holes for GIVI Monokey hard mount points, allowing the use of any Monokey-compatible top box.
The pillion luggage rack is the only offering on the market to replace the rear seat. The solid top surface helps prevent water intrusion into the space below the rack.
Installation of ALTRIDER's luggage rack system is quick and easy with the included stainless steel hardware. Both racks are compatible with factory side cases and are available in both a clear anodized silver and black anodized finish.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Laser cut from 3/16 in (4.75 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a rounded profile
- Rear rack compatible with ROTOPAX mounts and GIVI Monokey top cases
- Dimensions: 14 inches (36.3 cm) x 26.9 inches (68.3 cm) x 1.5 inches (3,8 cm) - W x L (combined) x D
- Weight (combined) 8.15 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Available in black and silver - please select from above
- Yamaha Tenere 700 from MY 2019