Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: KRU22
- Shipping Weight 1.4 kg
High-quality, mid-size rucksack by KRIEGA.
Offering 18 litres of waterproof storage in addition to a 4-litre quick access front pocket, the R22 is a highly versatile, comfortable and ‘active’ pack for road and trail.
Incorporating KRIEGA's QUADLOC-lite™ system, the R22's harness is angled away from the underarms, giving total freedom of movement. Once adjusted to fit, the harness opens fully, making it easy to put on even with bulky riding gear. Best of all, the pack weight is transferred to the chest and body reducing fatigue to the shoulders and back.
KRIEGA's signature alloy adjusters set the waist tension in seconds and eradicate loose strap ends giving a clean, uncluttered harness design.
- Material: 420D Cordura® Lite main construction, 420D Nylon Ripstop side panels plus Hypalon base and details
- Size: 430 mm x 235 mm x 220 mm (16.9" x 9.2 " x 8.6 ") (H x W x D)
- Volume: 22 litres
- Weight: 1,445 g / 3.18 lb
- 4-litre front pocket storage for easy-access items
- Waterproof main body - 18-litre Drypack with roll-top and capacity for a 17” laptop
- Air-mesh back panel for more comfort
- Removable internal white liner (taped-seam)
- Four compression straps on the outside keeping the load stable
- Reflective panels on the harness, reflective logo on rear
- Removable waist strap
- Harness pocket compatible, e. g. by using the KRIEGA Chris Birch Pocket (available separately, see below)
- Hydration reservoir compatible, e. g. by using the Hydrapak HP03 Reservoir with Tube and Bite Valve (available separately, see below)
- Additional waterproof storage with hook-on points for a US-Drypack, e. g. US-5 or US-10 (also available separately)
- 10-year guarantee - learn more