Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: HEMI-2-4301
- Shipping Weight 2.3 kg
High-quality, extremely robust saddlebag by ALTRIDER, featuring an universal design suitable for any dirt bike and also compatible with many adventure motorcycles.
The bag is hand crafted from tough ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials using military-grade thread and fully taped seams to ensure complete isolation from the elements. The Hemisphere saddlebag also includes a custom compression sack that stashes inside the saddlebag - the perfect space for stowing a sleeping bag.
The design features 2 exterior stash pockets for tools, extra inner tubes, a tire pump or even a 1.5 liter fuel bottle. Placing these oft-used items outside the main compartment allows for easy access during trail side repairs and keeps the weight of a heavy tool pouch or fuel bottle lower to the ground - significantly improving balance and handling of the bike.
The Hemisphere saddlebag mounts with ballistic nylon webbing straps for a full strength connection to the bike, allowing worry-free exploration under any ground conditions. Metal cam-lock buckles on the straps prevent any movement of the kit - regardless of riding conditions. The design also features 2 upper nylon straps with metal cam-lock buckles to secure extra items to the bag such as a tent or another dry bag.
Note: The Hemisphere saddlebag may contact, or cause the plastic body panels to contact, the hot exhaust on the motorcycle. To prevent damage to the luggage and motorcycle, we recommend the use of the separately available ALTRIDER Universal Exhaust Heat Shield.
- ALTRIDER motorcycle accessories and luggage are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Next generation design keeps weight down low to improve handling of motorcycle
- 45 liter main compartment with roll top design (no zippers), completely waterproof with proper use
- 2 exterior stash pockets for easy access for tools, extra tire tubes or 1.5 liter fuel bottle
- Tough Ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials designed for off-road abuse
- Ballistic nylon webbing and metal cam-lock buckles ensure bag is completely secure
- Hard plastic stiffeners in holster provide strong stable platform to keep gear in place securely
- Reflective side logos provide high visibility in low-light conditions