Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: KOSBA-A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 kg
High-quality, innovative modular pannier system by KRIEGA, specifically designed to fit the KTM 1050, 1090 and 1190 Adventure as well as the 1290 Super Adventure models without the need for any metal pannier frames.
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows KRIEGA'S OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 Adventure Packs (available separately) to be mounted as panniers. The modular design allows to modify the luggage set-up to suit any ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips. By adding an additional OS-Adventure Pack as a top bag, it is possible to extend the carrying capacity to up to 54 litres.
The flexible design of the OS-BASE can also be used to mount other bags, such as the earlier model KRIEGA Overlander 15 packs, as panniers as well as the KRIEGA US-Drypacks as top bags and includes Loop Mounts to attach a tent, a sleeping mat etc.
The OS-BASE is quickly and easily fixed to the bike by looping the straps around the 4 Alloy Spacers included in the delivery. These are first screwed to the rear luggage rack in order to raise it. The 4 OS-Rack Loops which are also included in the delivery provide the possibility to mount a single OS Adventure Pack as a tail pack without the need of using the OS-BASE (see image above). The loops are fastened by screwing them directly to the rear luggage rack.
Note: If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer, a heat shield needs to be fitted. For this, we recommend the use of the ENDURISTAN Inferno one (available separately).
- Specifically designed and manufactured for the KTM 1050, 1090 and 1190 Adventure as well as the 1290 Super Adventure models
- Heavy-duty Hypalon™ construction with a semi-rigid polypropylene core
- Very stable and lightweight
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 litres with centre pack mounting option
- Weight: 1300 g
- Quick and easy to put on/take off
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Aircraft grade alloy hooks
- Non-slip cam buckles
- Delivery includes 4 x OS-Rack Loops and 4 Alloy Spacers
- 10-year guarantee - learn more