Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: KOSBA-E
- Shipping Weight 1.2 kg
High-quality, innovative modular pannier system by KRIEGA, specifically designed to fit the Honda CRF 1100 L Africa Twin model without the need for any metal pannier frames.
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows KRIEGA'S OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 Adventure Packs (all available separately) to be mounted as panniers. The modular design allows to modify the luggage set-up to suit any ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips. By adding an additional OS-Adventure Pack as a top bag, it is possible to extend the carrying capacity to up to 54 litres.
The flexible design of the OS-BASE can also be used to mount other bags, such as the earlier model KRIEGA Overlander 15 packs, as panniers as well as the KRIEGA US-Drypacks as top bags and includes Loop Mounts to attach a tent, a sleeping mat etc.
The OS-BASE is quickly and easily fixed to the bike by using the two Honda Strap Mounts included in the delivery, which are simply exchanged for the original mountings. The four CRF Bolt-on Loops also included in the delivery provide the possibility to mount a single OS Adventure Pack as a tail pack without the need of using the OS-BASE (see image above).
The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
Note: If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer, a heat shield needs to be fitted. For this, we recommend the use of the ENDURISTAN Inferno one (available separately).
- Specifically designed and manufactured for the Honda CRF 1100 L Africa Twin model (does NOT fit the Adventure Sports models!!!)
- Heavy-duty Hypalon™ construction with a semi-rigid polypropylene core
- Very stable and lightweight
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 litres with centre pack mounting option
- Weight: 1150g / 2.5lb (OS-BASE plus Fit Kit)
- Quick and easy to put on/take off
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Aircraft grade alloy hooks
- Non-slip cam buckles
- Delivery includes 2 x Honda strap mounts and 4 x CRF bolt-on loops
- Also including 2x (L+R) pre-cut paintwork protection film
- 10-year guarantee - learn more
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE is mounted on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. For reasons of protection, this kit includes a pre-cut clear adhesive protective film. Over a long period of time, this may need to be replaced where abrasion may occur on the motorcycle.