Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: LUCA-501-S
- Shipping Weight 1.4 kg
High-quality Pannier Topper case by ENDURISTAN, easily strapped onto and fitting most brands of aluminum panniers, such as Touratech, SW Motech or GLOBESCOUT ones (the latter are available separately from offroad-kontor).
Like all ENDURISTAN gear, the Pannier Topper is completely welded. The zipper is covered on the inside, ensuring a waterproofness of 100% without any additional use of rain covers or dry bags.
Offering various practical inner and outer pockets including cargo and holding loops, the Pannier Topper helps stowing your baggage easily and manageably, at the same time keeping it safe and dry, no matter the weather or road conditions.
- Made of sturdy 3-layer synthetic material
- 100% waterproof
- Including 4 hook straps for easy and secure attachment to an aluminum pannier
- Distance between the tie-down straps: 24.5 cm (center-to-center on each side)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- Outside heavy-duty mesh pocket with Velcro lock and elastic netting storage, including various cargo loops to attach additional gear
- Large reflecting logos on front and backside for maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty zipper
- 1 large zipper pocket and 2 mesh pockets with Velcro locks under cover
- 20 elastic holding loops for small items under cover
- 2 D-rings on the outside to connect the ENDURISTAN Deluxe shoulder strap (available separately, see below)
- Softgrip handle
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
- Including instruction manual
- Delivery does NOT include the pannier shown on the images above!
Available in the following 2 sizes (please select from above):
- Small (12 Liters): 40 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm (L x W x H)
- Large (15 Liters): 40 cm x 26 cm x 15 cm (L x W x H)