Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: KUSC30
- Shipping Weight 1.6 kg
NEW since 2019: Main body construction completely made of 420D Cordura®Lite!
High-quality, waterproof tail pack by KRIEGA, forming part of KRIEGA's innovative, 100% waterproof US-Drypack system universally fitting to any motorcycle, which includes packs ranging from 5 to 30 litres capacity (all available separately).
Used individually or hooked together in various combinations, the KRIEGA US-Drypacks form a modular luggage system amounting to a volume of up to 90 litres.
The US-30 is easy to fit with the patented KRIEGA Quick-Release Hooks, attaching to several web loops secured to the bike’s subframe. All the necessary fastening material is included in the delivery.
The pack is also for use as a tank bag, with the addition of a KRIEGA tank adapter (available separately). Due to its impermeability, the US-30 does not require any additional rain covers.
- Size: 445 mm x 295 mm x 225 mm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 30 litres
- Universal fit to any bike
- Made of 420D Cordura®Lite synthetic material, reinforced by abrasion-resistant Hypalon® fabric
- 100% waterproof main body
- YKK® water-resistant zips
- Roll-top closure for total weather protection
- White liner, easily removable for washing
- Side pocket with water resistant YKK® zip
- Acetal ITW Airloc buckles
- 6061-T6 alloy fitting hooks
- Coated-mesh outside pocket
- Padded shoulder and waist straps included
- Fastening to other US-Drypacks and any KRIEGA backpacks possible
- Convertible to a tank bag with a KRIEGA tank adapter (available separately)
- 10-year guarantee - learn more