Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: GPS.00.646.10500B
- Shipping Weight 0.34 kg
High-quality GPS mount by SW-MOTECH, fitting tubes with a 10/12 mm diameter.
Any crossbars, windshield mounts or other bars in the cockpit can provide the ideal connection point for mounting a GPS device, depending on the bike model. This removable, shock-absorbent GPS mount to be fixed on tubes with clamps is the perfect solution for the below-mentioned models.
- Material: Aluminum / steel
- Surface: anodized / powder coated
- Colour: black / black
- Total weight: approx. 0.3 kg / 0.6 lbs
- Designed for mounting on the crossbar or other tubes with a diameter of 10/12 mm
- Pivotable for an ideal view of the devices
- The retaining plate with its universal drill-hole pattern provides a secure hold for the usual GPS models as well as the SW-MOTECH Navi Case Pro device cases and hardcases
- Delivery includes the necessary mounting material and instructions
- The hole pattern on the retaining plate corresponds to the base for all TOMTOM Rider, Garmin Montana and Blaupunkt MotoPilot devices, as well as to all RAM applications and the SW-MOTECH GPS cases.
- The Garmin Zumo 340/345/350/390/395/590/595/660 requires the corresponding adapter kit for Garmin Zumo models (GPS.00.085.10000/B).
The shown navigation devices are not included!
- BMW F650GS - 2003-2006
- BMW F650GS Dakar - 2000-2007
- BMW R1100GS - 1994-1999
- BMW R1150GS - 1999-2004
- Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro - 2014-2016
- Honda CRF 1000L - from MY 2015
- Honda XL600V Transalp -1987-1999
- Kawasaki KLR 650 - from MY 1999
- Yamaha Tenere 700 - from MY 2019
- Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere - from MY 2013