Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days - NOTE: Different delays apply to deliveries abroad!
(Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in individual cases. Therefore, the specified duration cannot be guaranteed)
- Order number: PMHC-1290-21
- Shipping Weight 0.3 kg
High-quality machined aluminum GPS-handlebar clamp by PERUNMOTO, suitable for the below-mentioned KTM models.
Custom-made for the KTM 1290 Super Adventure from MY 2021, this item is perfectly adapted to the Garmin Montana and Zumo series. Furthermore, it should also fit all 28.6 mm (1 1/8") handlebars with separate left and right handlebar clamps.
- Made of high-strength 6061 aviation aluminum
- AMPS bolt pattern fitting a vast number of GPS and phone holders
- Horizontal and vertical installation possible
- Low profile
- Perfectly suited for the KTM 1290 Super Adventure from MY 2021, leaving enough room for the "glove compartment" door to be fully opened and allowing a perfect placement of the GPS/phone in relation to the dashboard
- Durable stainless steel threaded inserts for M6 bolts and formed (not cut) M4 threads
- Powder-coated finish (not anodized) by top-of-the-line IGP Duraface powders, providing a smooth contact with the handlebar without any scuffs
- Easy rotation adjustment through two easily accessible front bolts
- All necessary hardware provided, i. e. high-quality M6 zinc coated bolts and stainless M4 button head bolts
- GPS or smartphone adapter NOT included!
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R/S from MY 2021