Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrables - Délais différents concernant les livraisons à l'étranger!
(En raison de la pandémie de Covid-19, il peut y avoir des retards dans certains cas. La durée spécifiée ne peut donc pas être garantie)
- Réf. d'article : 7140141
- Poids d'envoi 0.5 kg
High-quality brake fluid by MOTUL, specifically developed for vehicles with an anti-lock braking system (ABS).
This synthetic brake fluid for disc and drum brake systems is based on polyglycol fluids, featuring the manufacturer's recommendation DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3.
- Can be mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 products, as well as with the predecessor MOTUL hydraulics DOT 5
- Especially long-lasting brake fluid due to its high wet boiling point
- Provides an easier fluid circulation in the precision mechanics of the anti-blocking systems (ABS)
- Corrosion-resistant; reacts neutrally with seals in the brake system
- Replacement intervals: 12 to 24 months, depending on manufacturers' recommendations
- Carefully seal and store in the original container to prevent the absorption of moisture
- For safety reasons, brake fluids should not be refilled but replaced
Neither to be mixed with silicone-based brake fluids (DOT5) nor with special fluids, such as LHM. The liquid may damage the vehicle's paintwork!
Specifications / Approvals:
- Specifications: DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1, SAE J 1703, ISO 4925
- Released: FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 and DOT 3; SAE J 1703; ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 et 3)
- Dry boiling point: 272 ° C
- Wet point: 185 ° C
- Price per liter: EUR 19,80
Important notice regarding the disposal of waste oils
German retailers are bound by law to inform their customers as follows regarding the Ordinance on Waste Oils:
Any used oils must be handed over to a respective point of acceptance, as an improper disposal of waste oils may lead to serious pollution of the environment. Any intermixture of oil with foreign substances such as dissolvents, brake or cooling liquids is strictly prohibited. If you are a private customer, you are entitled to return to us free of charge any waste oils in accordance with the amount originally purchased from us or less. The same applies for any used oil filters and/or any oil-bearing waste resulting from an oil change. Please note that this kind of waste counts as dangerous goods - it is therefore essential to use leak-proof packaging when dispatching these goods and to strictly adhere to any regulations imposed by the forwarder in charge. For further information regarding the disposal of the above-mentioned goods, please contact us beforehand: offroad-kontor.de – Jens Scharphuis, Pionierweg 34, 22926 Ahrensburg, GERMANY, Tel.: +49-4102-2054887, Fax : +49-04102-2054888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.